Ambrosia Salad Recipe
It’s National Jello Day! A perfect Jello based treat is Ambrosia. Have you ever tried this fruity treat? It’s like making a fruit salad, but with marshmallows. Toss the juice from a can of pineapple for added taste.
- 1 can (15 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 box of vanilla pudding Jell-O
- 1 box of orange Jell-O
- 1 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 1 cup whipped topping
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup of Sour Cream (optional)
First, make the orange Jell-O.
Next, make the vanilla pudding Jell-O.
In a large bowl, combine the oranges, marshmallows and coconut.
Next, add whipped cream.
Add the sour cream.
Cover and refrigerate for several hours.
Serve when ready!
Share your treats with us on Instagram or Facebook with hashtag: #liliguanafun