What are you bringing to the party this Sunday? If you like a salty snack, you’ll enjoy this great finger food for any Super Bowl party. These ham and cheese pretzel bites are easy to make. Follow the steps for a simple dough recipe for this yummy treat.
- 2 tablespoons packed sugar
- 1 cup warm water (110-115 degrees F)
- 2 1/2 to 3 cups flour
- 1 package (1 tablespoon) dry yeast
- 1/2 pound thin sliced ham
- 1 cup cheese, shredded (I used cheddar, mozzarella is another good flavor option)
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1-2 tablespoons coarse kosher salt
Brush the inside of a large clean bowl with olive oil. Transfer the dough to the bowl and cover tightly with plastic wrap. Allow to rise in a warm, draft-free area for about 2 hours, until dough has doubled in size and bubbles appear.
Twist or rolls. Meat or vegetarian. Try every style and judge which one is better. Share your treats with us on Instagram or Facebook with hashtag: #liliguanafun