We are getting incredibly excited about bringing you all a ton of fun at Family Fun Day this Saturday.
Lil’ Iguana’s Children’s Safety Foundation has so much fun in store for your family this weekend. Best of all, this day of activities, entertainment and more is available without you paying a cent. We are proud to offer a FREE EVENT during tough economic times where some time for family fun can be considered a luxury.
So what can your children do at Lil’ Iguana’s Family Fun Day this year? Let us give you a sneak preview:
- Bounce around in one of our many bounce houses provided by Jump Around NH
- Take a photo with Queen Elsa and Princess Anna (from Frozen!) courtesy of Party Palace
- Listen to an amazing tale from Big Joe the Storyteller
- Have a friendly Macaw named Rainbow sit on their shoulder
- Learn how to baton twirl from Rhythmic Revolution Baton Twirlers
- Throw a fastball at the NH Fisher Cat’s Inflatable pitching station
- Navigate their way through an inflatable obstacle course
- Give a high five to beloved mascots like Lil’ Iguana, Yoshi, Moo Moo, Fungo and Oakie
- Witness some amazing reactions during the Mad Science show
- Win a NEW BIKE and helmet through the Lil’ Iguana Coloring Contest
- Buy some new clothes for their American Girl Doll
- Eat delicious samples of nutritious foods and beverages
- Build a lego car and race against their friends with LetGo Your Mind
- Sing along with Mr. Whirly while he performs on stage
- Make a ton of crafts to take home and show off
- Get fun designs painted on their faces
- Break a board with Tokyo Joe’s Studio of Self Defense
- Bring home a ton of free goodies from local businesses
- AND MUCH, MUCH MORE!!!
Your family is going to have a blast and we couldn’t be happier to make it happen. Lil’ Iguana is looking forward to seeing you and your children there.
Make your way to Lil’ Iguana’s Family Fun Day at Nashua South High School (36 Riverside Street in Nashua, NH.) this Saturday from 10am-4pm! For more information visit the event page at liliguanausa.org/ffd-may